Table running over into footers and beyond

Les Smalley l_c_smalley at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 15:42:46 PST 2014

Pam -

What happens if you add simple text not in a table to the landscape page?  Does it flow correctly and add a new page?  Or does it result in a solid bottom border suddenly appearing and text disappearing off the bottom?  If the latter, the problem is that autoconnect for the landscape page has been turned off.   On the master page, select the text frame (control right-click) and select Properties, just under the box for the flow tag is the checkbox for autoconnect.

– Les Smalley