Convert embedded images to linked ones

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:16:15 PST 2014

There is a Extendscript called Externalize that Adobe had highlight as an Extendscript of the week:
http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2011/12/extendscript-of-the-week-externalizing-graphics.html

While it has some limitations, I have found it very useful and the price is right. Rename the template file used by the script to have an .fm on the end once you unzip it, by the way.
Craig