Consistent Conditional Text

K Grace kgrace4715 at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 06:38:06 PST 2014

Does anyone have a list of rules of thumb when using conditional text ?  I When I mark the text the results that I get when I turn the conditions on or off are inconsistent.  For example if I have a bulleted list and I only want certain bullets to appear under certain conditions when I hide the condition the bullet remains (i.e., I am left with a bullet and no text) when I want both the text and the bullet to be removed if the bulleted item is not supposed to show up.  Another such occurrence is if I select a paragraph that is conditional and I hide the condition the paragraph is removed but the spacing between the preceding and following paragraphs is not adjusted properly.