mouse alternative

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Tue Nov 11 08:22:21 PST 2014

Even better, get a trackball. You rest your hand in place and only move
your thumb (plus occasionally click with a finger). Plus, you never run
into that PITA issue where your mouse goes off the edge of the mouse
pad, but you need to scroll further, so you have to lift the mouse, pull
it back toward you, and set it down to continue scrolling-- sometimes
multiple times. With a trackball, you only lift your thumb. (Or set the
scroll rate to encompass the whole screen in one thumb swipe.) I've been
using a trackball for years and would never go back to a mouse. Here are
a couple from Logitech. I use an older model similar to the M570:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/trackballs

Mike Wickham