mouse alternative

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Tue Nov 11 13:19:17 PST 2014

On 2014-11-11 13:43, Fred Wersan wrote:
> I've been using a Wacom tablet for years. I switch back and forth
> between the tablet and my mouse to vary the stresses on my fingers and
> hand. This feather mouse looks like an effort to have a pen without
> the tablet.

Same here, Fred -- I love my Wacom tablet and the comfort of the stylus.
I keep the mouse within sight only so that my stylus-challenged
colleagues can get to my files if I'm not around :-)   I think I'll get
one of these feather thingys for the home computer.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator