Problem with playing video clips in FM 12 document viewed in Adobe Reader 11

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Mon Nov 17 08:36:50 PST 2014

>  First, I'm not sure what you mean by using a virtual machine.

I don't know how to best explain it, but a virtual machine is basically
a software program, like Virtual PC, that runs on your computer. It
creates an, artificial computer in memory, where you install the
operating system of choice. Once the virtual machine is created, when
you run it, the experience is exactly like working on a computer with
that operating system. Multiple virtual machines can be installed on the
same computer. So, a person might have one each for XP, Vista, Windows
7, etc. installed on a single computer.

Here are a couple of links for the virtual machine software from
Microsoft, which is probably the most commonly used:

Overview of Virtual PC software and versions:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Virtual_PC

Download of Virtual PC for Windows 7 (free for certain Windows 7
versions, but not Home):
http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=3702

Mike Wickham