Break link in graphics imported by reference in FM 12?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Nov 18 14:31:24 PST 2014

I think embedded graphics have caused FrameMaker users as many
problems over the years as files on network drives have.

Can you get your company to move your graphics from file servers to
Subversion or some other revision control system? Then you can work
with local copies and you won't have to modify your FrameMaker files.