Docbook bookfile

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Fri Nov 21 08:47:51 PST 2014

FM has provided support for docbook since 7.2. It's been weak and
incomplete (as it still is), but it's been there. If you poke around in
the structure applications, you'll see an xdocbook app.

Wim .. in order to use docbook effectively in FM, you'll need to do a
bit of development work, both structure app development but also likely
some FDK work. You may be better off trying to develop a docbook
specialization of DITA .. but that will have it's own special problems!

...scott