On the lookout for a new FM template

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Fri Nov 21 12:50:27 PST 2014

Two options come to mind --

- FrameMaker 12 ships with several new sets of templates
(File>New>Document, "Explore Templates"; or Help>Samples).

- Google "Adobe Template Pack" for a series of FrameMaker 5.5 templates
developed (long ago) by Adobe. These may provide layout ideas.

-Alan
---

Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.
Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing
arh on Twitter
412-450-0532