Removing Conditions with ExtendScript

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Nov 25 08:08:14 PST 2014

Hi Framers,

If you are working with FrameMaker's ExtendScript and conditional text, you
may be interested in a series of posts on my blog. So far, I have 4 posts on
removing conditions from text and table rows, so there are a lot details
that should be helpful to you. The first post is at

http://frameautomation.com/removing-conditions-from-text-and-table-rows/

Also, I had an opportunity to look at an interesting XML editing environment
this week and was very impressed with what I saw. I can envision using it to
solve the Word to FrameMaker (or InDesign) problem that I often encounter in
my work.

http://frameautomation.com/easy-authoring-in-structured-content-out/

To those in the US, happy Thanksgiving. To my clients and friends
everywhere, I am thankful for you.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.