Insets and Tables: container paragraphs with no additional spacing

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Wed Oct 1 16:01:23 PDT 2014

Stuart,

I haven't had need to work with text insets, but I'm wondering if you
can shorten your procedure by inserting the non-breaking space into the
autonumber format for the InsetAnchor paragraph format, and setting its
position to "End of paragraph." It seems like that would automatically
add it where you want. Have you tried it?

Mike Wickham