Insets and Tables: container paragraphs with no additional spacing

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Oct 2 12:23:23 PDT 2014

What is the benefit of putting a table anchor in its own paragraphs
instead of putting the anchor at the end of the preceding paragraph?

I've inherited lots of documents that do things like that and it
seemed to me like pointless busywork, but the people who set up the
templates were long gone so I couldn't ask for their rationale.