What free Windows text editor should I use to look at MIF files?

Adam Hollett Adam.Hollett at solacesystems.com
Thu Oct 2 13:08:24 PDT 2014

Notepad++ does not have syntax highlighting for MIF. It's hard to find user-created syntax highlighting for Notepad++ unless it's a very popular syntax. I don't imagine anyone has defined MIF in their spare time.

I forgot to mention Subline Text (http://www.sublimetext.com/), a very popular editor which has a trial version that I believe can be used indefinitely.