Frame 9 Crashing - Can't Create PDFs

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Thu Oct 23 00:59:22 PDT 2014

I don’t think FrameMaker dictionary has any influence on acrobat processing. dict refers to the postscript dictionary.

xshow often relates to a font issue. Re-installing acrobat, actually the pdf printer driver, may help. Or check the settings in the acrobat distiller program (font locations, font settings). Is the pdf printer your default printer when saving to PDF?

Try printing another document, does that give the same error?

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

November 11-13 TcWorld 2014 <http://conferences.tekom.de/tcworld14/>
Closing the loop with FontoXML <http://www.fontoxml.com/>