what to back up before reinstalling

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 05:48:47 PDT 2014

Carol,First and foremost your maker.ini. This one is a MUST.If you have ANY plugins installed, at a minimum, the \fminit\plugins folder. Wouldn't hurt to take the entire \fminit folder, to go along with Winfrieds suggestion.If you have ANY customized templates, that you copied to the Framemaker12 templates folder for ease in locating them, the \Templates folder.If you have ANY customized Structured applications, the \Structure folder.

Before you uninstall your current Framemaker12, you might want to just try re-installing. That will refresh any corrupted files.If that doesn't work, then uninstall and re-install.Dave