Workspaces -

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Oct 30 07:16:18 PDT 2014

Theresa,

I know about FM 9 and 10. I haven't upgraded to 12, but these files were
stored in the same place for 9 and 10, so I am assuming that it has stayed
the same for 12.

Workspaces in FrameMaker 10 are saved in the FrameMaker installation folder
in fminit\WorkSpaces\UnStructured (or Structured). Each workspace file is an
XML file with a .fws extension.

And for upgrades:
You could copy them from your current FrameMaker folder to the new
(upgraded) FrameMaker folder, for example, from 9 to 10. I would backup the
FrameMaker 10 .fws files first, just in case.