Workspaces

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 07:18:33 PDT 2014

>From Syed list it looks like they are not really scattered around, but are placed in some fairly logical subdirectories. More .fws files exist when you use the different modes and add more customized workspaces.  I get a similar list when I search on .fws through Windows 7 on the laptop I'm using right now. All my FM10 .fws files are directly inside the

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\AdobeFrameMaker10\fminit\WorkSpaces

in either of these folders:

Structured

Unstructured

I think it took me a while to realize that was why I lost customizations when I moved to using always FM in structured mode, whether I was working with structured files or unstructured files. (The extra menu choices don't bother me at all when working in unstructured documents).

Craig Ede