Shortcut Tools

Paul Kent jopakent at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:26:19 PDT 2014

I just survived a computer refresh (first in 4 years), and find myself in
the last push of a project for which I used FrameMaker 10.

I found my path past the "software has expired" bug, but now I find that my
shortcuts are all gone.

I recall that the last time I upgraded Frame, the shortcuts were able to
come with me, but alas, I've forgotten the name of the product, and how I
might restore it.

I still have access to my "mostly dead" hard drive, so if its just a matter
of a file or two in the right place, I might be in luck.

I think the author's name was Schlomo Perets (sorry if I've hatcheted it).
Can someone point me to these tools or provide a push in the right
direction?

Thanks in advance,

JPK