Troubleshooting Frame 12's Publish pod

Amit Jha amitjha at adobe.com
Thu Sep 11 23:45:05 PDT 2014

Hi Theresa de Valence

Thanks for reporting the issues.

I have seen the your post on the forum, Arnis Gubins<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Arnis%20Gubins> Sep 10, 2014 6:17 PM (in response to TdeV1<https://forums.adobe.com/message/6719491#6719491>) has already responded how to customize the styles.

I am providing some more links which may help you

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/WS2d2a17056e21919879671c77142c1ced24b-8000.html

To override output specific css use "Override Style: Import a .css file to override the defined output styles.<http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/WS2d2a17056e2191985844af1a142be0be50b-7ff9.html>"

- chapters out of order

We have also observed this, if any chapter is not part of TOC, then it appends that in last, We are providing fix of this in our next update coming soon.

- error message when Table of Contents item is clicked

                We will look into it, Please provide us a sample document where it repro, that will help us for speedy investigation.

Regarding CSS, FM keep a single css for style mapping that you can set it though import style in style mapping dialog. And you can export the css if you did any customization though FM CSS editor.

Please let me know if you need any help.

Thanks

Amit Jha

Message: 3