Potential Opportunity- FrameMaker Developer (2-3 months)

Hamid, Amy ahamid at intercomfed.com
Tue Sep 16 08:34:06 PDT 2014

My name is Amy Hamid, Recruiter with Intercom Consulting and Federal Systems, a Government integrator in the DC Metro area. I'm contacting you about a potential opportunity with our organization.
We are currently looking for a temporary (2-3 months) FrameMaker Developer who would be able to travel to DC initially and then work off site. If you or anyone you know would be interested, please contact me as soon as possible.
Job Title- FrameMaker Developer (Temporary Position 2-3 months)

MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN

Location-   Off-Site

Job Description- Intercom Federal Systems is seeking a FrameMaker Developer for a temporary 2-3 month duration.  The FrameMaker Developer will be involved in the implementation of a new structured FrameMaker 11 & 12 environment using DITA 1.2 standards with a SharePoint 2010 CMS.

Job Responsibilities-

*        Provide expertise on best practices, pitfalls and implementation strategy.

*        Configure and customize FrameMaker to work with SharePoint 2010 document libraries that use versioning and check-in/out.

*        Convert existing Word templates to FrameMaker, creating the necessary DITA maps, extensions, content references, specializations and constraints for each.

*        Create report templates that pull data from customer defined SQL queries, Excel spreadsheets, or Access databases.

*        Ensure that output is compliant with Section 508 Of The Rehabilitation Act, as required.

These documents include:

*        Memorandums of Understanding and Agreement

*        Interconnection Security Agreements: Examples at NIST SP 800-47 and 5 FAH-11 EXHIBIT H-822.4(1)A

*        Interagency Reimbursable Agreements: Output to FMS form 7600A & B, if that is possible http://www.fms.treas.gov/finstandard/forms.html

*        Service Definition Document: Contains all the information about a technical service provided by IRM stored in the Enterprise Service Portfolio. This may need to be automatically read by another application. This is the documents that might require the most specialization, and will feed MOUs/MOAs/IAAs.

a.      Contains metrics, pricing, costs, etc.

b.      Outputs are the service catalog and agreements

*        Static "hard copy" output version of the service catalog.

*        Service Level Management Working Group documents and glossary

*        Requirements management documents
Required Skills-

*        3-5 years of experience with FrameMaker.

Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.

Amy Hamid
HR Manager
Intercom Consulting & Federal Systems
44084 Riverside Parkway, Suite 150
Lansdowne, VA 20176
703-729-1007 ext. 7107  (Office)
703-599-2578 (Cell)
703-729-8325 (Fax)
ahamid at intercomfed.com<mailto:ahamid at intercomfed.com>
http://www.intercomfed.com<http://www.intercomfed.com/>

I'm on LinkedIn!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amyabdelhamid/

This e-mail, including attachments, may include privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information protected by state and/or federal law, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail (or attachments) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail, and any attachments, immediately.