My work-flow for dealing with backups from FrameMaker--getting rid of backups

Jaime Zuniga JZuniga at protranslating.com
Tue Sep 16 12:04:16 PDT 2014

Hi Amy,

I have been messing around with your batch file idea but I am having an issue with it.

I want to create a batch file to copy all files in the current directory EXCEPT for the actual batch file, and no matter what I do using the copy command it simply does not work. So, do you know how I can exclude the .bat file when copying files?

Thanks in advance,
Jaime