Tab stop does not work in TOC

Anna Lena Söderling AnnaLena.Soderling at stonebeach.se
Wed Sep 17 00:07:45 PDT 2014

Hi,

in some cases long headings in a TOC does not work well. The page number gets to the next row and gets stuck to the left instead of being tabbed to the right. I have known this for long but are insterested in any solution. To make the text column wider is not an option for us. We are saving as XML. If you change the text in the heading it is getting better, but when translated into several languages you can never tell the result.

The flow and the paragraph formats on the Reference Page TOC are prepared.

Any soultion out there?

Best regards,

Anna Lena Söderling
StoneBeach AB