Update to FrameMaker 12 (FM 12.0.3)

grant at hedgewizard.net grant at hedgewizard.net
Fri Sep 26 16:29:05 PDT 2014

Huzzah! :-)
And *do* go read the update/defect remediation list at
http://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/release-note/framemaker-12-0-3-readme.html
There are some features I would never have even thought to look for in the Table
enhancements, and *finally!!*:
* Show/hide Conditional Text dialog is resize-able
* Cross Reference dialog is resize-able
* If a user is currently at a specific location in a document, the corresponding
tags are highlighted in the following catalogs:
o Paragraph
o Character
o Table
o Object style