Text inset comparison

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Mon Sep 29 08:42:44 PDT 2014

No, it does not, but Rick Quatro has a wonderful script that unlocks all
text insets in a single step w/out changing their formatting, pagination,
etc and then you can run this script to lock them all in a single step when
you are done.  It's a sweet script that I use all the time and this is one
of the reasons that I do.

HTH,

TVB