Frame 12.0.3 update: fails to import paragraph style

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:23:46 PDT 2014

Are you saying that the original paragraph has a character format applied? If so, that character format will correctly override any changes in default character format of the underlying paragraph format. You will need to remove the "CorporateColor_Primary" character tag to let the text revert to the Default ¶ format.

-Fred Ridder