Table Continuation Variable issue

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 12:47:08 PDT 2015

Tammy,Don't know if this will work, or not, but have you tried placing a return (\n) between the title and the "Continued" variable?You might need two backslashes (\\n).Example: Table 1 This and That\\n(variable)Or create a second variable, Table Continued Long, and include the \\n there.Worth a try. YMMV.