Table Continuation Variable issue

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Apr 1 13:02:45 PDT 2015

Hi Alan,

So, I entered by text for the TableTitle tag, pressed Shift/Enter in the
first instance of the title, and then inserted the Table Continuation tag.
It wraps the title, yes, but in the first instance, it wraps it and
therefore, although the Continuation variable doesn't display, there is an
extra line now between the table title and the table. As you scroll through
the table, then the continued variable is displayed by itself in the second
line. So, I just moved the location of the soft return to before the last
word in the title, and OK, it looks a bit funky in the first occurrence, but
it's doable.

I appreciate the prompt replies from you and David, but what on earth is
preventing this from wrapping as expected anyway?

Thanks!

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC
www.spectrumwritingllc.com
TammyVB  *AT*  spectrumwritingllc  *DOT*  com