Table Continuation Variable issue

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Wed Apr 1 13:32:35 PDT 2015

On 2015-Apr-01 3:36 PM, Tammy Van Boening wrote:
> Table Continuation Variable issue
>
> FM 10, all patched, Win7, x64.
>
> When I addthe "Continued" variableto a table title, I expect thatit
> should wrap the title text ontothe next page because thevariable
> makesthe titletoo longfor one line. It won’t do that. It will just
> make one line of text and then cut anything off that would have gone
> to the nextline, so the continuation variable isn't displayed. I have
> tried mucking around with the Right indent setting in the Paragraph
> Designer for the TableTitle tag, but although this solves the problem
> for the one nuisance table title, it artificially forces all the other
> table titles to wrap and become a two-line title, when one line will
> hold the entire tag, including the Continued variable, so these
> TableTitle tags look funky.
>
> I am stymied.
>
> Thanks!
>
> TVB

Waaaayyyy back in 2008, someone with the intials TVB posted a solution
to this problem to the same list :-)   Put a small right-indent in the
pgf tag of the table title. (I just tried 0.01", and that was enough in
my test document.)

The result is still an empty line under the title on the first page, but
the variable wraps properly thereafter.

http://lists.frameusers.com/pipermail/framers/2008-April/011826.html

--
Stuart Rogers