FM7 and Zapf Dingbats

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 09:25:29 PDT 2015

There was some kind of Zapf Dingbat fix released years ago, but I'm a
fairly consistent upgrader so I haven't looked for it for maybe a decade or
more. Look at the FM updates pages...

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.