Flare vs DITA

Gillian Flato gill6034 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 10:20:38 PDT 2015

Thanks everyone.

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I’ve used DITA for about two years authoring with Oxygen and EasyDITA. I outsourced my script writing to a third party. That’s the problem with DITA. To get the docs and help to look professional, you have to outsource script writing and that’s expensive.

I was looking for cheaper alternatives. I have used DITA-FMx and I may go that route.

I just wanted to know of Flare was a better alternative to structured Frame with DITA-FMx

Thanks
Gillian