Basic question: Book revision best practices

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Feb 6 08:20:59 PST 2015

Hmmm … I should have phrased my comment better … during the PDF generation process, I set/select the correct file name (with version numbers if needed) for the output PDF file.

As far as I can tell, the inter-document links do not break then. (I suppose I could also fix them in the other PDF’s later too, but have not needed to.)

So, I still prefer not to rename the book file itself – no reason to do so, given my use of separate folders.