<framers at lists.frameusers.com>

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Tue Feb 10 11:56:26 PST 2015

It sounds like you might be trying to include all
of the content in the manual in one Framemaker
file. If that is the case, then I recommend you
break the content out into separate files; one
for the cover, one for the change page and TOC
(although I would put each of these in separate
files because I'd want each to start on a
righthand page), one for each chapter, and one
for the appendices. Then add the files to a
Framemaker book file. From there, follow Shmuel 's and Pamela's advice.

Carol