Conditional text by paragraph tag?

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Wed Feb 11 14:20:55 PST 2015

I think that the idea of the FM "backup" files is to provide *something*
in case the current file gets corrupted in some way. It's better to lose
the last edits to a file than to have the current (possibly corrupt)
file overwrite what was a good file.

Perhaps instead of calling these "filename.backup.fm" it should have
been "filename.lastgood.fm".

If you want real backups, you need to set up a mechanism for copying the
current files elsewhere for safe keeping.

...scott