global text box format

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Mon Feb 16 15:45:56 PST 2015

I posted about this back on 2/26/14 and Craig Ede
was waiting for a response, too. None ever came.
So we are all waiting to learn how to NEVER do
whatever we did to set room for sideheads on all
of our text boxes. I hope Rick can find a fix for
you, but some of us would really appreciate
knowing how it happens in the first place.

Carol

At 11:00 AM 2/16/2015, you wrote:
>I am working on a large parts list  for a
>service manual. It contains parts illustrations.
>Each illustration is in its own anchored frame.
>I was making some edits within a frame and the
>whole document somehow got messed up. I can see
>what has happened, but can’t remedy it. Backup file is of no use.
>
>It appears that every text frame within and
>anchored frame now has room for sideheads (1.5
>in). It took me quite a while to figure this
>out. I now know what is the problem but not how
>I did it or how to fix it globally.
>Individually, I will have to click on every callout.
>
>I must have hit something, but I just can’t
>figure it out. Deadline is two days from now, so
>help would really be appreciated. This is 78
>parts illustrations with 50 or so callouts on each
.:-(