FM12: PDF file size exploding

Craig, Alison Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Tue Feb 17 10:23:34 PST 2015

Download size is certainly a consideration for my PDFs - a few of our customers use old-fashioned 300-1200 baud modems in very isolated areas (upper Amazon, rural Vietnam, etc).

Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 | analogicultrasound.com<http://www.analogicultrasound.com>
T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559