FM12: PDF file size exploding

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:35:38 PST 2015

Fair enough.

But I think it was worthwhile to point out that there are legitimate reasons for many of us to have never noticed whatever change may have occurred, or to have never spent time investigating if we *did* notice a difference. In other words, you might not see a lot of responses to your query because many of us have had no need to pay attention to this issue.

-FR