SCRIPTING.cfg file

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:54:06 PST 2015

Can someone enlighten me about what the SCRIPTING.cfg file is used for in FM11?

I was getting errors in the console after running a couple of event extendscripts. The scripts had been used and then moved out of:
%appdata%/Adobe/FrameMaker/11/startup
The errors persisted after reboots and restarting FM11.

The errors posted to the console indicated that FM11 was still looking for the scripts in that location.

I found both scripts listed in the <RECORDS> section of
%appdata%/Adobe/FrameMaker/11/SCRIPTING.cfg
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\AdobeFrameMaker11\startup\s1000dUtilities.jsxbin is also listed there.)

Deleting those entries got rid of the error postings.

Craig