FM12: PDF file size exploding

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:41:36 PST 2015

Yeah, I tried that, too. As you said, the difference was fairly minimal. I
am hoping that the next time I create the generated files that things clear
up, since they'll essentially be "from scratch". Possibly when I was doing
work elsewhere in the document, they got caught in an edit they shouldn't
have.

--
Lin Sims