WAS: FM 12 and Acrobat on same machine

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Fri Feb 20 06:47:54 PST 2015

Well, one of the main things I’m looking for in going from FM11 to FM12 is the fix for the fatal crashes that I get from using the scroll wheel on my mouse in conjunction with the xrefs panel. That’s #1 for me – I usually blow up once a day with that one. The second feature that I’m looking forward to is the “remember where everything was left” feature that allows you to exit out of FM and then pick up right where you left off when you start it back up again – I usually have 4 or 5 docs open at one time & remembering where I left off from the prior week gets really challenging.