FM12: PDF file size exploding

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Feb 23 10:37:37 PST 2015

If that happened to me, I'd still want to know where the bloat was
coming from. PDFs larger than 10MB still present problems for me on
occasion, and files becoming 4X larger without any additional data
strongly suggests that a property setting was inappropriately changed
in the upgrade or some new property setting is at an inappropriate
default.

The Generate Tagged PDF option didn't get switched on, did it?