FM12: PDF file size exploding

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:00:48 PST 2015

FYI to all, I changed the image compression options from JPEG to off, since
we only use either SVGs or PNGs in our documents.

The file size dropped dramatically. As in, it's back to what I expected.

Now if I can just get the text within the SVG graphics to be searchable (a
major reason for the upgrade), I'll be happy. I'm already in touch with
Kapil about that.

--
Lin Sims