Job Posting: Document Designer

Emily Hemminger emily at dfnetresearch.com
Tue Feb 24 10:13:51 PST 2015

Please forgive me if it's not okay to send job postings to this list. We
have an opening for a Document Designer at our company. The Document
Designer uses FrameMaker to create Case Report Forms for clinical research
trials. It is a bit different from the way the rest of you seem to use Frame
(that is, for long documents), but I'm hoping that we may find a good match.

***************

Document Designer

Location: Seattle, WA
Full-time position

DF/Net Research is an innovative data management company located in
Seattle's Leschi neighborhood. Our focus is on international health research
projects sponsored by pharmaceutical, academic, and non-profit
organizations, primarily using the Data Fax data management system.

We are looking for a full-time Document Designer with job responsibilities
to include:

Development of Case Report Forms (eCRFs/CRFs)

Work closely with data managers leading study teams

Required Qualifications:

Strong document processor skills for creating and editing structured
documents (Case Report Forms)

Preferred experience working in: Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe InDesign, Adobe
Pagemaker, or Adobe Illustrator

Exceptional attention to detail

Ability to meet deadlines

Strong computer skills

Flexibility to work in changing research environment

Strong verbal and written communication skills

Desired skills: Knowledge of clinical trial activities

Experience with DataFax

To apply for this position, please email your resume to
<mailto:vilma at dfnetresearch.com> vilma at dfnetresearch.com

Emily Hemminger

  _____

DFnet Research | Data Management ServicesDatabase Manager

140 Lakeside Ave, Suite 310 | Seattle, WA 98122 USA

+1.206.322.5931 Office | +1.206.686.5122 Direct  | emily at dfnetresearch.com

+1.206.322.5932 Fax | www.dfnetresearch.com

The information contained in or attached to this email may be CONFIDENTIAL
and PRIVILEGED. It is intended for the individual or entity named above, and
may be protected by copyright, work-product doctrine, or other protection.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that any use,
review, dissemination, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the email and any attachments. Thank you.