User interface view option customization

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 10:36:26 PST 2015

I am still feeling the pain of transition from FrameMaker 7 on Mac to the sunny uplands (maybe) of FrameMaker 12. But it does give me access to customization via the maker.ini file that was not possible on Mac.

I have searched - oh how I have searched - for a setting that controls the default view of a document when it is opened (100%, set window to page and so on). I even found the INI documentation for FrameMaker 11, but no joy.

Does anyone know - is this configurable? I find myself correcting the view every time I open a document, and it's getting tiresome.

--
Steve