Frame vs. Flare for My Needs

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:09:52 PST 2015

I'd second John. Current FM output ain't bad, and if you want better,
MIF2Go RTF is really good. I'd stick with FM and upgrade to a non-antique
version (speaking with 4 year's Flare experience) because that conversion
isn't really what Flare does better.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.