Frame 8-compatible file format?

Craig, Alison Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Tue Jan 6 08:46:34 PST 2015

My experience with Language Service Providers is that you simply tell them what version of Frame they have to use on your files. This is part of your contract and they should include it in their quote.

Also, I send .fm files and receive .fm in return. I've never exchanged MIF files with the various LSPs I've used over the years.

Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 | analogicultrasound.com<http://www.analogicultrasound.com>
T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559