Frame 8-compatible file format?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Jan 8 04:54:33 PST 2015

Hi Mike,

You can't set the default save format to MIF; however, you could use a
simple ExtendScript script to automatically save the document as MIF every
time you save it normally. That way, you would always have the latest
version of the document in MIF as well as the regular binary format.
ExtendScript is built into FrameMaker 10 and higher. If you are interested
in exploring this further, please contact me offlist. Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017