Extracting graphics done using FrameMaker's drawing tools

Shmuel shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 06:45:29 PST 2015

I assume you mean editable as a line drawing (vector graphic). Try
making a PDF, opening the PDF in CorelDRAW, then ungrouping it. You can
also use one of the many free tools to convert the PDF to an EMF, which
is also vector. However, I tried the latter method once and it did not
go as good of a job as CorelDRAW.

--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer