FrameMaker on MacOS Retina display?

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Thu Jan 15 16:49:44 PST 2015

Colleagues,

I'm migrating from a 13" MacBook Pro to a 13" Retina MacBook Pro. On the
new system, much of the FrameMaker user interface text (top-level menus,
dialog box text, etc.) is _tiny_.

I'm running a Windows 7 virtual machine under Parallels 10.

My screen resolution is about 2000 x 1066 (less than full resolution).
I've experimented with decreasing the resolution on the Mac and on the
Windows VM, to no real effect. (Interestingly, some UI text, like
sub-menu items, renders just fine).

Has anybody done this successfully? I feel that I'm missing something
basic that I must change to resolve the issue.

-Alan

--
Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.