Missing Mif2Go menu options

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 09:10:39 PST 2015

First thing I'd check is your user name and permissions on the new machine,
and that you installed everything with (at least local) admin privileges.
In particular, check all the folders that the MIF2Go install should have
created.

If you copied the old .ini after installing, you probably wiped the new
install settings...

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.