Speaking of pages....

Paul Kent jopakent at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:47:44 PST 2015

I've got an HTML page that I need to render onto a large PDF page.

I just installed Acrobat Pro 11 because I got an OS refresh yesterday. In
10, I recall that I had some trouble trying to print from Chrome or IE, but
if I used Firefox, I had good results.

I would use the Acrobat print settings to change the page orientation to
landscape, tabloid and then tweak the scaling until I got all of the content
onto a single page.

Tonight, no matter what scaling number I choose, I get a "fit to page width"
scaling. I've tried running the % down to 10 and I still get a two page
output just like when I specify 75 or 100%.

I know I'm missing something, but I'm not asking for fit to page, I'm asking
for scaling.

Any ideas?

TIA

JPK